Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Dinner Today (141 Calories) with dessert!

My dinner today was as follows:

  • Two slices Healthy Life bread                            (70 Calories)
  • 1 T part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese         (21 Calories)
  • 1 Slice Oscar Mayer oven roasted turkey breast (30 Calories)
  • 1/4 box of sugar free Jell-o                                 (10 Calories)
  • 1/4 cup Reddi-wip Fat Free                                (10 Calories)
I put the cheese on one piece of bread and the turkey slice on the other piece of bread. I microwaved it for about 45 seconds. I put the two slices of bread together to make a sandwich and it was so yummy! For dessert, I had the Jell-o with 1/4 cup of Reddi-wip brand at free whipped cream. Oh, it was so good! All in all, only 141 calories for dinner and dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment